For anybody preparation to utilize a drone for industrial functions, a Remote Pilot License is needed. The FAA Part 107 understanding test is not something you can hope to pass simply by winging it.
To end up being a qualified drone pilot, you require to discover an entire lot of details associated to airport operations, sectional charts, and more.
The fastest, most pain-free method to discover this details without a doubt is by taking a course.
This course consists of:
- On-demand, downloadable training videos
- Unit quizzes and flashcards
- 5 special practice examinations with over 250 genuine FAA concerns
- Mobile and off-line access to lessons
- Audio-only access to videos
- Lifetime access to all products
- Certificate of Completion
- Access to personal Facebook group for discovering assistance
- 1st time pass warranty with complete course refund if you do not pass
The Part 107 course from Altitude University provides you all the details you require to understand to pass the FAA understanding test.
Lessons consist of training videos with the complete records of the video following. All videos are downloadable to gain access to offline. The course is likewise available on mobile phones by downloading the Altitude University app.
Video lessons are sprinkled with taped Live Facebook Q&A sessions to gain from the concerns of others.
Each module likewise has flashcards and a test to enhance your knowing and check your memory of what you’ve discovered.
What You’ll Learn
- A summary of all of the Part 107 policies for drone operations, consisting of the upgraded Remote ID requirements.
- Recommended upkeep and examination procedures for your devices.
- The upgraded Night Operations requirements, along with policies for operations over individuals and moving automobiles.
- Basics of weather condition theory and how to analyze standardized weather condition service reports such as METAR and TAF. If you require airspace permission,
- A summary of airspace category and unique usage airspaces and how to identify.
- How to check out sectional charts to determine airspace and other appropriate details for safe drone operations.
- Loading and Performance for fixed-wing airplane and rotorcraft.
- Basics of airport operations, consisting of how to check out NOTAMs and chart supplements, and where to discover airport weather condition details.
- How to analyze radio interactions and where to tune in to hear air traffic and airport radio interaction.
- How to utilize Aeronautical Decision Making treatments to ensure choices for your drone flights.
Physiological aspects that can affect your drone operations and how to use excellent danger management practices for much safer flights.
Additional research study resources
- Other research study resources consist of:
- Cram sheet of essential details to evaluate before test day
- Flashcards integrated in to each module
- Audio-only access to all flashcards and lessons
- Mobile app to listen or see to lessons on the go
Recordings of Live Q&A sessions on numerous of the course module subjects
This product in this course is a little condensed compared to some other Part 107 preparation courses readily available.
If you’re wishing to be all set for the test in 1-2 weeks, it’s absolutely manageable with this course. Intend on 1-2 hours of research study time each day to survive all the product in under 2 weeks.
For those who discover finest with class assistance, you have access to the Altitude University Private Facebook Group.
Here you can ask concerns on things that have actually got you baffled, or assist other fellow students figure things out together.
- On top of whatever that you’ll discover associated to the FAA understanding test, the Pilot Institute course consists of reward videos:
- How to register your drone commercially
- How to discover a screening center and schedule your test
- How to look for your Certificate
- How to keep your accreditation present
How to look for LAANC or other airspace permissions
- Who this course is for:
- Anyone wishing to pass the Part 107 understanding test
- Drone pilots who wish to utilize their drone for industrial functions
- Learners who desire a structured procedure of discovering important details without needing to piece all of it together from different sources
- Auditory and visual students who gain from seeing and hearing ideas described instead of counting on reading-based knowing
Pilots who desire a somewhat condensed variation of the product to discover at a much faster speed, for less than you will pay with other courses.(*)